Bruno Signature Seat
At Advantage Mobility Outfitters we offer many adaptive seating choices. Seating options vary depending on individual needs and range from the Bruno Valet Signature Seat which turns outward and lowers to a B&D seat base that assists the transfer from wheelchair to vehicle seat. We recommend contacting us today to receive a free mobility consultation with a recommendation for a custom seating solution.
All Bruno Valet Seating and B&D transfer seat bases are eligible for reimbursement under the terms of Mobility Programs offered by GM, Saturn, Ford, Daimler Chrysler and Volkswagen.
Bruno Valet Signature Seating
Bruno Valet Plus
Get in and out of higher vehicles effortlessly with Bruno’s Valet Plus — the most versatile of the Valet Signature Seating line. The Valet Plus turning automotive seat is individually dealer pre-programmed to power rotate, extend and lower to an optimal height at the press of a button. Take advantage of therapeutic seat heat and other comfort-enhancing options. It’s time to enjoy running errands and road trips again.
Bruno Valet Limited
Your luxury ride begins before you even enter your vehicle with Bruno’s premium Valet® Limited turning automotive seat. The Valet Limited offers more standard power features than any turning vehicle seat available. And the sleek appearance is second to none. With a single push of a button, the Valet Limited power rotates, reclines, extends and lowers to your needs.
As the economical choice in Bruno’s line of turning automotive seats, the Valet offers reliable performance to get you in and out of a higher vehicle with ease. Press a button and the seat power rotates, extends and lowers. Safe, comfortable, convenient — the Valet turning automotive seat helps you enjoy the ride from start to finish.
Bruno Valet LV
Get in and out of your sedan with ease with Bruno’s Valet LV turning car seat. Featuring the comfort, durability and good looks of Bruno’s Valet Signature Seating line, the Valet LV power rotates at a push of a button — eliminating the challenge of twisting. Give your sedan a turn for the better with the Valet LV.
This innovative addition to Bruno’s Valet Signature Seating line of products was designed specifically for pickup trucks and higher SUVs. Mounted under the vehicle in a sealed and protected container, the Stow-Away is a power transfer seat that stops at the perfect height for transferring. Once on, the seat raises you to the optimal height for getting into the vehicle.
- Makes entering and exiting your pickup truck or higher SUV easy
- User weight capacity of 300 lb/136 kg
- Discretely “stows” underneath vehicle
- Preserves factory seat and all of its functions (recline, fore/aft, heat/cool, etc.)
- The vehicle interior is not affected one bit! Keeps all your seats and space!
- Single switch, one-button operation
- Safe – does not affect Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- No structural modifications to your vehicle – will not affect resale
- Can reinstall on your next vehicle
- Can be stopped at any point for ideal transfer height
- Fully powered by vehicle battery
- Driver side and passenger side front seat applications available
B & D Independence
B & D independence offers many seating solutions designed to ease the transfer from wheelchair to vehicle chair. Their expertise has led them to create transfer seat bases for all of the major vehicle conversion, such as BraunAbility & VMI. Their engineering also created an installation that limits drilling and an operation that is very simple. There are many options available for the transfer seat base. The most common type is the 6-Way Seat Base.
- 6-Way Transfer Seat Base
- Driver or Passenger Seat Position
- Utilizes OEM factory seat
- OEM factory seat functions are maintained
- Seat Base mounts to the OEM floor mounting holes
- No drilling required on most applications
- Middle area of van remains open
- Interlock System provides safety during vehicle operation
- Adjustable rotation speed
- Improved stability
- Emergency Release allows occupant to move away from steering wheel in the event of a power failure
- Moves Back: 17.5”
- Rises Up: 6.375”
- Rotates 100 Degrees
- Weight Capacity is 500 lbs. (Including weight of Factory Seat)
- Length: 33.5″
- Width: 14.25″
- Down Height: 6.875″